Jaws Heat to 350° for Vinyl/Teflon Tubing
- Heated jaws soften tubing enough to ease expansion
without splitting the ends.
- Especially suited to Vinyl and Teflon. May be used with
polyurethane and polyethylene.
- For other materials, see Model 875AC, page 2, or Model
875BC, page 3.
- Power requirements: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 5 Amps. Temperature
controller fuse: Ferraz 380V, 16A. System Fuse: 10A. U.L.
- Unit is supplied with a non-marring base, and a smooth,
infinite-control foot pedal with regulator and gauge.
- Adjustable jaw expansion.
- Five interchangeable jaw sets are available. See table
below. Custom jaws can be provided on request (consult
Turn on unit (red light will glow). Allow
about 30 minutes for selected temperature to stabilize.
(Note: temperature control is not regulated by degrees. Set
control to 50; try tubing. Increase or decrease heat as
necessary.) Leave tube on jaws long enough to soften
material before expanding.
Place tube on jaws, step on foot pedal.
Jaws will separate and spread tubing.
Release foot pedal and jaws will close.
Remove tube from the jaws.
Immediately insert fitting into tube.
How to Order
Order by Model No.
followed by jaw size.
685H with J-3 jaw - can be used with Teflon/Vinyl tubing with
an I.D. of .187î and will spread tubing 3/8î or more, depending
upon setting of jaw stop adjustment.
For more information, call us at
(847) 674-2300 or email
Product Manual (Click below to download)