Insert the Fitting While the Tube Is on the Expander
- Ninety-degree jaws allow the insertion of a fitting
while the tube is expanded.
- Especially suited to silicone and latex, or tubing with
a durometer under 50.
- Teflon-coated jaws allow the tube and fitting to slide
easily off the Expander as assembly.
- Has the same patented cam/jaw design as our popular
875AC Expander, page 2.
- Unit is supplied with a non-marring base and foot pedal
with regulator and gauge.
- Cam-operated jaws provide a controlled expansion. All
jaw sets may be used in combination with any cam for maximum
expansion flexibility while maintaining fixed tube
expansion. See table below:
Note: How well a tube assembles is a function of tis
durometer and material content. After the fitting is assembled,
it may take up to 24 hours before full assembly is reached.
Place tube on jaws, step on foot pedal.
Jaws will separate and spread tubing.
Insert fitting between jaws and into the
Slide tube and fitting from jaws and
release foot pedal.
How to Order
Model No. followed by
875BC with JL-2 jaw and
PC-3 cam - can be used for silicone or similar
tubing with an I.D. of .150î and will spread tubing 3/8î.