Helps Save Employees Fingers
- Pneumatic operation for dependable, long-cycle operation
and maximum efficiency. It saves employees fingers!
- Especially suited to vinyl, polyurethane, or other
elastomeric tubing with a 35-90 durometer range.
- For Teflon, see Model 685H, page 6. For silicone or
latex, see Model 875BC, page 3.
- Patented cam/jaw design.
- Unit is supplied with a non-marring base and foot pedal
with regulator and gauge.
- Cam-operated jaws provide a controlled expansion. All
jaw sets may be used in combination with any cam for maximum
expansion flexibility while maintaining fixed tube
expansion. See table below:
Note: You have approximately 3 to 5 seconds to insert
fitting into the tube after the foot pedal has been released.
How well a tube assemble is a function of its durometer and
material content. After the fitting is assembled, it may take up
to 24 hours before full assembly is reached.
Place tube on jaws, step on foot pedal.
Jaws will separate and spread tubing.
Release foot pedal and jaws will close.
Remove tube from the jaws.
Immediately insert fitting into tube.
How to Order
Model No. followed by
875AC with J-4 jaw
and PC-4 cam- can be used with PVC or similar tubing with an I.D. of
.250î will spread tubing 1/2î.
To place an order or inquiry,
call us at 847-674-2300 or
contact us here.